1 piece/cardboard/pvc bag; Customer’s brand is available
Minimum Order Quantity
Terms of Payment
T/T; PayPal, Western Union, Money Gram
Stock: 24 hours;
Sample Order: 3 days
Normal Order: 7 days
Big Order: 14 days
DHL, UPS, TNT, FedEx, EMS, by air, by sea
Q. What color and style do you have?
A: All colors and styles are available.
Q. Why are my hair extensions getting tangled?
A : Your Hair Extensions tangle due to dryness, oil & dirt build-up, salt water, chlorine and combing (wide tooth comb) out your hair daily.
Make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better.Use hydrating drops or consult your stylist for more help.
Q. Can they be straightened, curled?
A: Yes, you could use hair straightener or hair curler to style the virgin hair. However, don't do it too frequently, or the heat will make the hair easily get dry and tangled.
Q. Can I dye/color the hair?
A.Yes! The hair can be colored. As a general rule it is easier to dark the hair than to lighten the hair. We recommend to dye darker, since it is difficult for the original color to fade.
B.Improper dying will ruin the hair. We highly recommend having your hairdresser dye the virgin hair. Coloring by yourself will take a risk of not coming out the shade you want. If you can't get to a salon, please always use a good quality products and test a small sample first.
Q. How to care your hair extension?
1. Wash the virgin hair in one week.
2. Water to wet hair,use a mild Shampoo, Rinse and leave to dry.
3. Comb with a wide brush after dry.
4. You can perming dyeing, but please remember do not do this too frequent,and remember to use the nutrition water.
5. The combs you'd better choose the round with wide-toothed comb.
6. Don't make the hair under the blazing sun for quite a long time.
7. Don't blow the root of hairs too near with the hair drier.
8. Don't grasp the root of hair overexert when washing.